Monday, January 7, 2008

Tag

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. orShare the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. orShare 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.Hmmm choices, choices I think I'll go with 5 random/weird facts although I really had to think about it

1. I want have a baby girl this yr i hope

2. I have a order of house to clean my house and i am a germ freek in my home

3. my dad raised me

4. i have the calander from the doodys from when i did IVF still showing all the doc apt ect

5. i dont like anything sticky on my hands peanutbuter butter pudding mayo i will not even wash it i run hot water on it till it falls off
thanks misty

now these are the ones i tag...
jamie, Rolyndia

4 comments:

JAMIE'S CREW said...

OMG - Did Santa bring his whole workshop to your house???!!!!! Your kids got a TON of stuff! LOL!

Rolyndia said...

I will post tonight after the kids go to bed.

Rolyndia said...

I finally got it done, but I did not tag any one and when you read what I posted you will see why.

Amber S. said...

Hey, maybe you and I BOTH will have a baby girl. ;-)