Wednesday, February 20, 2008

gab and ava

today is Gab and Avas last day there mom is going to be a stay at home mom
i am so sad to see them go they are like my own seeing them grow from a young age to now
gab was almost 18 months when he first came to me a baby in my eyes i seen him through potty training to talking as for the first months on end he would not talk to me lol shy i guess lol for anyone who knows Gab knows he is not shy but i could never get hiim to talk lol and he is now 4 yrs old
then ava she was just a wee 6 weeks old a tiny little thing i seen her do so many things roll over sit crawl walk talk eat baby food to now people food and feeding her self oh so well
they come monday -wesenday and well today is there last day i think it will be the hardest on monday when i come back from droping off the boys and coming home and there will not be another knock on the door from dina there mom
i know that it is a good thing that they are able to stay home with there mom dont get me wrong but i feel as i am losing my kids also
today i made good by posters for them to take home one for each avas is bright PINK and gabs is blue it has a pic with each kid i care for and the boys and then a group shot and then each of the kids traced there hand and pick a saying to go in it like we will miss u ect
i know i will see them here and there as we live not far but it is not the same
Christopher is very attached to ava i think that she is his oh so fav
here is a few pic with the kidos
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
christopher and ava
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
all the kids
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
i love ava in this one

3 comments:

Tripletblessed said...

Sorry they are leaving, I hope you at least get to still see them regularly.
Now can I bring my trio over to ya?

Is it always triple trouble??? said...

oh yes they are friends of the family and i know i will see them but it is just different u know
but the for ur question lol hummmm let me think sorry no love ya lol
hey i have the camera i need to email u if u see this get a hold of me i might forget as i have for the last week

Rolyndia said...

Sorry to hear you are loosing your two extra little ones.

As for the comment you left on my blog, I can't even imagine my three turning 16. I am having a hard time with them being 6 now, LOL! I too miss my sweet little babies. It sounds crazy, but when you don't have time to enjoy them when they are babies you wish they were babies again and hope that you can remember more and enjoy them a little more than the first time, if any of these makes sense (in my head it does, LOL!).