Monday, July 21, 2008

Memory Tag

I visited a friends blog and she had this one hers and since I left a memory of her, I had to follow the instructions. I don't have a lot of memories from when the kids were little so this might be a good tag or a bad tag, LOL!

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Rolyndia said...

I feel the same. It is hard too find someone who can understand what I am going through and that is close to my age and the kids. I hope to get to know you even better and maybe one day, who knows, we might even meet in person.

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Stephanie -
My first memory of you was at a McMoms new member tea. I couldn't get over your three boys - so perfectly tiny and yet crawling all over the place. I think you are a super Mom too.

Brandy said...

I remember when meeting you was it was great knowing that there were more crazy people out there besides me with Triplets. We are doing great and my oldest is starting 1st grade this year and the other 3 will be in their last year of Mothers Day Out. Next year Kindergarten, I so cant wait. I hope all is well.

Brandy

Deanna said...

My first memory of you is seeing you at garage sale with your triplet stroller and thinking OMG she has 3 boys!! Guess I should have done my rethinking. Because now I have 4 boys and 1 girl.

Deanna