Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good-bye ER


tonight is the end of ER cant belive its over the end and no more shows will be made. Chris and i used to watch this show often BC( before children) but in the last few yrs not so often but did see it every now and again
u know whats crazy its been on 15 yrs wow how great its that. I was only 15 yrs old when it started (shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... yes i am old 30 :( cry cry) well
i love mark and peter wow to see marks daughter tonight was cool and well peters son to was realy cool i realllly enjoyed it
Did anyone else catch it tonight what are ur thoughts
stephanie

1 comment:

JAMIE'S CREW said...

I haven't seen it....yet! It is on my DVR to be watched - hopefully this morning while the kids are at school and Mike at work. I will be pricing my final things for McMoms garage sale.